Today is mine & Mr. Amber Rae Beauty’s 5 year dating anniversary. Our love story is simple – boy meets girl when they are each in relationships. Those relationships disintegrate while a friendship blossoms. Two years later, both single, our friendship turned into something more. Having just gotten out of a long term relationship that was also my first, I was hesitant to start something new but this boy was very persistent & I am so glad he was because he is the best decision I’ve ever made.
Thanks for hanging in there, enough of the sappy chatter & onto the makeup! We are a pretty low key couple & having already done the fancy dinners we decided to go bowling tonight. Bowling was a big part if our courtship so I suppose it’s always fitting. I recently watched a tutorial by MakeupGeek which inspired me to do this look. You can find that video here (I did look #3):
It is simple, easy & stunning. I wanted to wear color on my lips without having to maintain the color while I’m out having fun so I applied the color straight from the bullet onto the lips then used a teensy Real Techniques brush to push the color into my lips to create a stain.
Here’s what I used & how the look came out. If you recreate the look, let me know! xx
- Sonia Kashuk Radiant Tinted Moisturizer – Linen
- Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector – Buff
- Maybelline Master Shape Eyebrow Pencil – Soft Brown
- NYX Eyeshadow Base – Skin Tone
- Naked 3 – Strange (lid), Limit (crease) & Blackheart (layered over gel liner)
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Poison
- Maybelline Voluminous Butterfly Mascara – Blackest Black
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Lightscapade
- Maybelline Master HiLight Highlighting Blush – Pink Rose
- Covergirl Lipstick – Euphoria