Guys, it’s been a while & I’ve missed you! It’s been a bit cray lately & I haven’t felt inspired to create any new content so I did what any beauty obsessed gal would do….I bought some things. It started with the Body Shop and their never ending sales and specials and ways to suck ya in. Well actually, I take that back. Estee, aka Essiebutton was talking about cleansing balms and how there was one from the Body Shop she loved so I checked it and said, screw it I am going to do the damn thing and make the shipping worth it. Hence the plethora of skincare items. Those items arrived today which was perfect because I also stopped by Ulta today after work. I exercised some real self control, folks. I ALMOST….ALMOST got the Lorac Pro palette. Honestly, I probably will make that purchase in the near future but I stuck with the few items I found. Check out the pics & more thoughts below to see what I got! xx
The Body Shop items:
- Vitamin E Cream Cleanser – As you probably already know, I’ve got the driest skin & a cream cleanser will hopefully be a good way to not only clean my skin but also not totally strip it.
- Vitamin E Hydrating Toner – I forget who got me into thinking I need a toner but either way, I grabbed this in addition to the cleanser as a way to get any extra gunk out of my skin post cleansing and add a little extra moisture into my skin before moisturizing.
- Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter – I cannot WAIT to try this! I am looking forward to using this rather than a wipe or my really heavy ponds cream when trying to remove all my makeup at once. Estee loves it so I have to give it a shot. I usually likes the same things as her so we’ll see!
- Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream – I currently have some random eye cream I bought at TJ Maxx and I’m not sure that it does too much, and the reviews on this guy were great. I need a lot of moisture under my peepers so I have my fingers crossed this stuff with do the job.
- All-In-One BB Cream Shade 01 – Real talk, I don’t even remember ordering this. Soooooo there’s that.
- Maybelline Color Tattoos in Caramel Cool & Nude Compliment – These babies were in a display among all the new things in Ulta and they look absolutely gorgeous. They should be easy colors to swipe over the lid for an easy every day look.
- Stila Not So Nude Collectible Palette – HOW CUTE IS THIS?! First of all, the packaging is adorable. Second, look what you get for $20! I am very impressed with the colors & how they provide an all in one in this cute little palette. They even include a tutorial for a look. Maybe that’ll be my next video!
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Laquer in Aurora – Kate Moss was modeling this on the display so I have a feeling she was involved and that honestly is what sucked me in. The Kate Moss lipsticks are so freakin’ great that I knew I couldn’t go wrong with this gloss. This product is incredible. It feels so soft and creamy on the lips and applies like a liquid lipstick, but is also glossy. The color payoff is incredible and I just really love it. I slapped it on as soon as I got in the car & instantly fell in love. Rimmel kills it in the lips department!