The sun is shining & the weather is warm, who wants to slap a bunch of makeup on their face…not me! This look is super quick & VERY easy, all you need is a few products. The goal is to pack a punch without using a lot of products and using things that are long lasting and won’t melt off your face. BB Creams are moisturizing and even out your skin tone but I find that they can be a bit greasy, even on my dry skin, so be sure to use a powder to set it. From there it’s a swipe of cream shadow, a dab of powder blush & a lip butter from Revlon & you’re good to go.
- Garnier BB Cream – Medium/Deep
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – 10 Light
- NYX Infinite Shadow Stick – Almond
- Maybelline Manga Mascara – Black
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Makeup Geek Blush – Romance
- Revlon Lip Butter – Juicy Papaya