The title is my attempt at being clever + getting a hip hop song stuck in your head.
October is here so let’s put some smokey, purpley gray all over our lids, shall we?! This Smashbox pallet does not get enough love but I recently remembered it existed and had to use the shade Cinder, which is the shade that inspired this look. The shadows in this pallet are absolutely gorgeous, creamy and highly pigmented. The focus here is on the eyes, making them smokey + sultry. I paired it with a simple hairstyle that takes less than 2 minutes and is something I do often!
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer
- L’Oreal True Match Foundation W4 + Revlon Whipped Colorstay in 180 Sand Beige
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer – NW20
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Benefit Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Black
- Smashbox Studio Pop Eye Palette – Cinder + Nude
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Lightscapade
- MAC Blush – Warm Soul
- NYX Lip Pencil – Natural