WARNING: This is the most chatty makeup tutorial you will ever see. If you can stick it out, I applaud you.
The look I do in this video is a variation on one that I did a couple times last year for Halloween. It really doesn’t have anything to do with looking like a real cat, but it includes a cat eye winged liner so it totally counts. When in doubt, channel your inner cat lady by throwing some ears + glitter on, right?
Hopefully you find this video informative, helpful + maybe even a little entertaining.
All Makeup Geek products can be found over on MakeupGeek.com. They are a company I have talked about before and could talk about forever. High end products at a fraction of the price and spearheaded by a talented, dedicated + hard working woman!
- NYX Infinite Shadow Stick – Blackout
- Makeup Geek Eyeshadows – Unexpected, Gold Digger
- Makeup Geek Pigment – Utopia
- Makeup Geek Gel Liner – Immortal
- Revlon Lashes – Precision
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara
- MAC Fix+ Spray
- MAC Face + Body – N1
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer – NW20
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Revlon Brow Fantasy – Brunette
- Benefit’s Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
- NYX Blush – Taupe
- Makeup Geek Blush – Bliss
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Lightscapade
- NYX Lip Liner – Burgundy
- MAC Lipstick – Pure Heroine