Happy Friday! I don’t know about you, but this week seemed to really take it’s time. By the time this morning rolled around, I felt like I needed a little makeup pick me up so I went with a darker lip than I would usually choose for a workday. I am really enjoying it + actually got a compliment! I also am rockin’ some brown gel liner today. I was unsure about it but I absolutely adore it + think it’s a softer way to wear a cat eye. The brown liner helps to balance the bold lip for day time!
This weekend I have plans to eat pizza (and subsequently, go to the gym), filming a bunch of videos + getting some quality beauty rest. Though my boyfriend told me I am absolute menace to sleep next to as I kick the blankets down + then hold my legs in the air…makes more sense why I never feel refreshed when I wake up, I’ve been active all night! Anyways, I hope you all had a great week + have lots of fun weekend plans.
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation – 103 True ivory
- Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser – Light
- Benefit’s Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Makeup Geek Eye shdaows – Beaches + Cream, Peach Smoothie, Latte
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Brown
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara
- Milani Eye Shadow – Bella Chiffon
- Makeup Geek blish – Bliss
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick – Raisin Rage
- MAC Fix+ Spray