Thanksgiving is approaching so naturally I have been thinking about what makeup to wear that day. The foodie in me feels confused + neglected but now that I’ve got this look down I can focus on pies + sides + cocktails.
As some of you may know, I filmed this look twice this weekend. Yes, twice. The first attempt was Saturday. Upon finishing I got up to take my camera off the tripod + looked at the microphone, only to notice that I had never turned it on. The bright side I suppose is that I had a practice round! Doesn’t mean I was any less chatty or weird. All the products used were purchased at the drugstore, making this affordable + accessible! I hope you guys enjoy this and share pictures with me if you end up recreating this look.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup – Classic Ivory
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – 10 Light
- Maybelline Brow Drama – Deep Brown
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Brown
- Maybelline “The Nudes” Palette
- Milani Eyeshadow – Bella Chiffon
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes Eye Liner – Nude
- Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara – Blackest Black
- Rimmel Bronzer – Sun Light
- CoverGirl Blush – True Plum
- NYX Lip Liner – Auburn
- Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain – Parisian Passion