I planned on doing a voice over for this, however, our family suffered the loss of most adored feline friend + I just can’t bring myself to record something. I have instead used music from a Christmas EP I recorded last year with my boyfriend as the soundtrack + have listed all the products below + in the description box. Please give all your loved ones, both human + furry, lots of hugs, kisses and cuddles and tell them every single day how much you treasure them.
This look is your classic holiday makeup, complete with a long lasting red lip + lots of shine.
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer
- MAC Face + Body – N1
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – 10 Light
- Benefit Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Makeup Geek eye shadows – Purely Naked, Latte
- Makeup Geek Pigment – Afterglow
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Black
- Rimmel Eye Liner – Nude
- Tarte Lights Camera Lashes Mascara
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Revlon Oh Baby Pink Blush
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish – Lightscapade
- MAC Fix+ Spray