For this look, I practiced what I preach…I was bold + went outside my comfort zone! I was watching a Jaclyn Hill tutorial recently + she was wearing lashes by a brand called Lashes by Lena. They. Were. STUNNING! On JH’s big, beautiful eyes they looked so soft and lush. And there was a coupon code. Queue me racing to the website to buy my very own pair of Bianca style lashes. In the box, they don’t look like anything insane. But on my tiny eyes, oh honey! They are a commitment. I was shocked when I applied them. I was tempted to take them off but then I thought, screw it, let’s just finish off the look + see how I feel. And let me tell you, I ended up loving them. I wore them for the rest of my day, including a stare-filled trip to the grocery store (they don’t bite, people!). Once I trimmed them to fit my eye size, they were great. But every time I looked down, I could definitely notice them on my eyes + I could feel them. Maybe it’s just my inexperience with lashes, who knows, but I will definitely be pulling them out for special occasions in the future.
In addition to a big, fluttery lash I went for glowy skin, cause who doesn’t want that?! Using light infusing primers, a damp sponge + cream products help to accomplish a lovely, healthy dewiness. For the lips I chose an insanely long wearing liquid lipstick by Stila in the shade Beso. You can easily adapt the look + use whatever colors your heart desires!
- L’Oreal Magic Lumi Primer
- Revlon Photoready Foundation – 003 Shell
- MAC Prolongwear Foundation – NW20
- NYX Liquid Illuminator – Sunbeam
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Maybelline Define-a-Brow – Medium Brown
- Maybelline Brow Drama – Deep Brown
- Makeup Geek eyeshadows – Beaches & Cream, Latte, Mocha
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Blackest Black
- Tarte Gifted Mascara
- Stila All Over Shimmer – Kitten
- NYX Cream Blush – Natural
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick – Beso