I love me some Essie Button, aka Estee. She is a down to earth, hilarious, genuine + talented Canadian who has been living in London for the last four or five years. Whenever I watch her videos, I feel like I am catching up with an old friend + just hanging out. She posted this photo to Instagram and I thought DAMN I have to recreate this look! Estee’s makeup is usually on the more natural side but she does love a good bright lip and that’s exactly what this look is all about. I used products that I know she has and loves, including the Honey Bronzer by The Body Shop (I picked it up because of her!), the bareMinerals base + the Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser Concealer.
Used Flash when snappin’ pics of this makeup look, FYI!
- Too Faced HanoveRx Replenishing Face Primer
- Benefit Puff Off!
- bareMinerals Complexion Rescue – Vanilla 02
- Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser
- Maybelline Fit Me COnealer – 10 Light
- Revlon Naked Skin Powder – 020 Light
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Chocolate
- Maybelline Color Tattoo – Creamy Beige
- Tarte Gifted Mascara
- The Body Shop Honey Bronzer – 01
- Makeup Geek Blush – Bliss
- Maybelline Master Hi-Light Blush – 10 Nude
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet Matte -Orange-Ology