If I am being 100% real with you all, I must confess that I felt hella inspired by Katy Perry to do this look. I am the girl who has loved KP wholeheartedly from the beginning. I bought her album, I got her stickers, I saw her in person at Warped Tour but after getting rained on decided to skip her set because “she’ll be back”. After being a freakin’ megastar. Anyways, I got tickets for her Prismatic World Tour with a girlfriend last year and finally had the opportunity to see her. At the Garden. Girl’s got skills.
Her Prismatic World Tour made it onto my most favorite place, Netflix, so naturally I put it on and ate it all up. And then filmed this look because glitter is pretty and she wears it and I had some in my drawer from an Ipsy bag.
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Burt’s Bees Mango Lip Balm
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation – 120
- Benefit Puff Off!
- MAC Prolongwear Concealer – NW20
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Dark Brown
- L’Oreal Brow Stylist Plumper Brow Gel – Medium to Dark
- Smashbox Halo Powder
- Maybelline Gel Liner – Navy
- NYX Jumbo Pencil – Cottage Cheese
- Bella Pierre Glitter – Sparkle
- CoverGirl The Super Sizer Mascara
- The Body Shop The Honey Bronzer – 01 Light Matte
- NYX Lip Liner – Natural
- Rimmel Provocalips – Make Your Move
“Memories” – Petit Biscuit