As I was getting ready today I decided to turn on my camera and film this SUPER simple, easy Get Ready With Me using Kathleen Lights’ latest collaboration (this time with Ofra Cosmetics) – a gorgeous Burnt Orange liquid lipstick called Miami Fever. While it has been quite cool and rainy here in my slice of New England, I decided to slather this shade all over my lips and I am pumped that I did. It is so great for the upcoming Autumn season! I find that the lipstick itself doesn’t ever completely set, as I was smooching my niece this afternoon and did notice orange transfer on her sweet little nose, but the color is stunning.
This was a legit GRWM so I didn’t have time to take proper photos or film an intro…I’ll do better next time.
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi Foundation – W3
- Too Faced HangoveRx Replenishing Face Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer – 10 Light; 20 Sand
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- L’Oreal Brow Plumper – Medium to Dark
- Colour Pop Cosmetics Eye Shadow – Cornelius
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper
- CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara
- Ofra Cosmetics Liquid Lipstick – Miami Fever
- Makeup Geek Blush – Bliss
“We Are Alive” – Ace Enders
My love, my favorite, my Hall Pass Ace Enders put out a new album. We supported him + you should do!