If we are being completely honest, I am a woman who highly covets sleep. I am a night owl that could stay up until who knows when and sleep until well after the sun comes up. Needless to say, the morning and I are not pals. I do a lot of things to make sure I can get a few extra zzzzz’s in the a.m., which is not limited to styling my hair the night before, choosing an outfit and even planning my makeup. Don’t tell me I am the only one to do the latter…right?
Anyways, I have recently gotten into a bit of a groove when it comes to the latter and that’s what I’m sharing with you today! A defined crease, a pretty lower lash line, a wing and some simple lips. This is perfect for work and for the days we just can’t be bothered. To amp this up, add lashes and a fun lip. See? Easy peasy.
- Too Faced HangoveRx Replenishing Primer
- CoverGirl Ready, Set Gorgeous Foundation – 120
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Light Neutral
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – Dark Brown
- Makeup Geek eye shadows – Beaches & Cream, Barcelona Beach, Preppy
- Makeup Geek Foiled eye shadow – Grandstand
- L’Oreal Gel Liner – Blackest Black
- CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Palette
- MAC Blush – Warm Soul
- Rimmel Stay Glossy Lip Gloss – Lucidalabbra