Some neutral smokiness with a pop of color on the lip – I am clearly hanging onto bright summer makeup but am also desperately trying to embrace fall shades. I can’t be the only one who is feelin’ this way. I can’t wait for all the fall things, TRUST ME, my soul needs cool weather & foliage & hoodies but I’ll be damned if I can’t find a way to wear my new, orchid-bright Ariana lipstick.
I’m finally bringing you guys a look using Too Faced’s collab with Nikkie Tutorials! I love the Power of Makeup Palette because it has all the right neutral shades but has the perfect pops of color and metallics. Still playing around with it, keep your eyes peeled for future videos using more color!
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Covergirl Ready, Set Gorgeous – 120 Nude Beige
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Light Neutral
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Anastasia Dip Brow – Medium Brown
- MAC Prep + Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
- Too Faced Power of Makeup Palette – Ivy, Painkiller, Makeup & Chill, Irresistable
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal – Nude
- Too Faced Stretch Marker – Black
- Maybelline Pumped Up Colossal Mascara
- Power of Makeup Palette – Chocolate Soleil Bronzer, I Will Always Love You Blush, Champagne Truffle Highlighter
- MAC Viva Glam Lipstick – Ariana Grande 2
- NYX Dewy Finish Setting Spray