But that doesn’t mean I don’t have you covered when it comes to green eye looks to wear out tonight! Hopefully these videos inspire you to rock some color on your eyes whether you’re enjoying a quiet boiled dinner at home or hitting the town for some adult beverages. Have fun + of course, be safe!
Be bold with this Dramatic green cat eye.
This may have been filmed during holiday season but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a gorgeous green smokey look that can be worn anytime!
If you like a more subtle approach to green that’s still interesting + very wearable, go with this look.
How’s that title for some alliteration? Lady Gaga looked absolutely stunning at the Grammy’s this year. She went for a very classic look in a gorgeous sparkly dress that was quite deep cut, a platinum gray wig + a beautiful green and silver cat eye. Recreating this look was actually quite difficult! It took a lot of blending + adding color, and I had to spray my brushes with MAC Fix+ a few times to try to really intensify the colors. Also, how about that performance?! Perfection. She put a red lip on to sing with Tony + she totally nailed the sassy jazz singer look.
- NYX Infinite Shadow Stick – Blackout
- Smashbox Studio Pop Eye Palette – Nude, Emerald, Lunar, Obsidian
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – Mont Blanc
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer – Light
- Sonia Kashuk Undetecable Cream Bronzer – Warm Tan
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Makeup Geek Blush – Bliss
- Maybelline Define-A-Brow – Medium Brown
- Maybelline Brow Drama – Deep Brown
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara – Jet Black
- NYX Lip Pencil – Natural
- NYX Butter Gloss – Apple Strudel or Maple Blondie (don’t remember!!)
- L’Oreal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray
- MAC Fix+