When I first started watching YouTube, it didn’t take long to discover the adorable Zoella, aka Zoe Sugg. Everyone already knows who I am talking about, of course (she just hit 9 million subs, are you kidding me?!). Luckily, we share a love for Rimmel lipstick in 107 and can’t resist pairing it with a gold eye. Zoe recently shared a tutorial featuring a similar look and it inspired me to do one of my own. This lipstick gives me all the fall feels, and is perfect for this time of year.
- Too Faced HangoveRx Replenishing Face Primer
- Tarte Colored Clay CC Undereye Corrector – Light-Medium
- L’Oreal True Match Lumi in W3 + CoverGirl Ready Set Gorgeous in 120
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Concealer – Light
- Anastasia Brow Wiz – Dark Brown
- L’Oreal Brow Plumper – Medium to Dark
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Milani Eye Shadow Primer
- Colour Pop Cosmetics Eyeshadows – Cornelius, Kathleenlights, Blaze
- J Cat Beauty #MOTD Waterproof Slide on Pencil for Eyes – Bronze
- Rimmel ScandalEyes Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner – Black
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara – Blackest Black
- Makeup Geek Eye Shadow – Bling
- Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights – 100 Bare Light
- Benefit Bronzer – Hoola
- Doll 10 Hydragel Blush – Flirt
- NYX Lip Liner – Burgundy
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick – 107
- Makeup Geek Blush – Spell Bound
Recently, Mr. ARB and I have been house saving. With that comes a strong urge to buy basically everything. While I have been practicing some super serious restraint (and using up tons of products I already have), a gal also has to get her Treat Yo Self on, know what I mean?
AFFORDABLE: The gorgeous KathleenLights created some absolutely stunning eye shadows with the every popular and insanely amazing Colour Pop. After this talented beauty hit 1 Million subscribers I decided that enough was enough and it was time to get my paws on these shadows and I am so glad I did! Two mattes, a pearlized and a shimmer offer everything I could ever want in an eyeshadow quad. The eye shadows themselves are extremely creamy to the touch but apply like a powder. Granted, I haven’t slapped these on my eyeballs yet but I have swatched them and oh hot damn.
In addition to the shadows I picked up a couple of more natural lippies, as I currently only have very bright ones (red, hot pink + a very deep plum). I grabbed Rocket, which is a beautiful pinky coral, and Button which is a pinky nude. I absolutely love both of these Satin finish lippies and will definitely be wearing them all the time! They’re a nice addition to the family because I don’t really have anything like them.
LUXURY: Charlotte Tilbury’s Filmstar and Glow Palette also sucked me in. BEAR WITH ME! I know, I know…this is the beauty bloggers dream but it is for a very good reason. This duo is insanely luxurious, highly pigmented and comes in some of the most stunning packaging I have ever seen. Rose gold, solid, huge mirror and lots of product made the purchase a little less painful. So did a Beautylish coupon and free shipping. Y’all know me! I can definitely do a tutorial with these in the very near future. For now, I hope you enjoy these photos!