Visit my post over on the Cool Down Blog for all the deets! Today’s video is all about taking your makeup from day to night by adding a few steps that transform the look easily.
Ingrid Nilsen, aka Miss Glamorazzi, has gone through a hell of transformation over the years that I have been watching her. She has undergone a person journey that has reflected through her video content, and it has been amazing to watch. Thanks to Ingrid I know about Tanya Burr and Estee Lalonde, aka Essie Button. Thanks to Ingrid I feel like it’s ok to be myself on the internet, and to talk about things that may be considered tabboo (though I haven’t really had the opportunity to ‘go there’). I think she is wonderful and lovely, and I feel inspired by her message for all of us to give ourselves our best chances, and to be our most authentic selves. She is a beautiful person, inside + out! So doing this little tribute to her was a no brainer.
Ingrid loves the NYX Matte lipstick in Indie Flick, a champagne eye and wavy hair, so I replicated that for this video!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation with Comfort Serum – 100 Ivory
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer – Light Neutral
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – Dark Brown
- NYX HD Studio Finishing Powder – Translucent
- Doll 10 H2Glo Cream Highlighter – Champagne
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner – Blacque
- Stila Highlighter – Kitten
- E.L.F. Liquid Liner – Black
- CoverGirl Super Sizer Mascara – Blackest Black
- Revlon Blish – Oh Baby! Pink
- NYX Matte Lipstick – Indie Flick
- NUME Curl Jam Set
- Pantene Pro-V Powerful Body Boost Spray