I vlogged last weekend! Saturday was not that exciting but Sunday makes up for it! I think anyways. PAX is an insane, cool, busy, exciting, anxiety inducing place. Check it out!
This year Tristan + I attended PAX East for the third time. PAX is essentially a giant gaming convention filled with vendors, game developers, streamers, companies involved with all aspects of the gaming world + so much more. It is an insane but very cool experience! I actually vlogged my weekend so stay tuned for that on Wednesday, if you’d like to see what PAX is like.
I know, I know. This isn’t a celebrity look and I JUST promised to make Sundays celebrity inspired. Well, as you’ll also see on the vlog, I did film something. I just forgot to turn my microphone on. So it will have to wait until next weekend + I hope this makes up for it. The star of the show is definitely the Colour Pop Lippie Stick in Feminist, which was perfect for today because it is International Women’s Day! I could write the world’s longest blog post about equality and the importance of women having the power to make their own decisions. I really could. But for now, makeup. Enjoy!
- NARS Sheer Glow Foundation – Mont Blanc
- Revlon ColorStay – 180 Sand Beige
- MAC Prolongwear – NW20
- Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer + Highlighter – 230 Fair/Light
- Revlon PhotoReady Skinlights – 100 Bare Light
- Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
- Maybelline Master Hilight Blush – Nude
- NYX Brow Pomade – Brunette
- Benefit Gimme Brow – Medium/Deep
- ColourPop Lippie Stick + Pencil – Feminist
- ColourPop Super Shock Shadow – I ❤ This
- Kat Von D Tattoo Liner – Trooper
- Rimmel Wonder Lash Mascara – Blackest Black
- Tresemme Heat Tamer Leave In Spray
- Not Your Mother’s Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray