It’s that time of the year again, back to school! Which forever reminds me of this scene from Billy Madison. Anyways, I teamed up with Cool Down Blog to bring you a simple Back to School Makeup look & have a chat with you about skin care. Check out the blog post in full riiiiiight here + watch the video below!
Some days we want to wear makeup but not spend time doing it – don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the process of getting ready. Occasionally, more than I like the activity I am doing. Sorry everyone, I love snuggling with my blankie, my kitten & my boyf. I digress. On this day I wanted to look a little more put together without putting in the time, so viola! I also wanted to wear my (at the time) new Jeffree Star liquid lip in Rose Matter. I can report now that this lippie is INCREDIBLE! Long-wearing, pigmented, smells nice, builds easily. I also love the applicator – it’s firm enough that I can maneuver the thinnest parts of my lips but can fill in the larger areas quickly and without being streaky. Hearts in my eyes over this stuff.
- Cerave Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
- NYX First Base Primer Spray
- Maybelline Dewy + Smooth Foundation in 110 Porcelain AND Maybelline Fit Me Foundation in 120 (both SPF 18)
- bareMinerals Bareskin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer – Light
- RCMA No Color Powder
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- NARS Blush – Orgasm
- Wet n Wild Geometric Highlighting Powder – Where the Dreamers Go
- Charlotte Tilbury Color Chameleon – Amber Haze
- NYX Doll Eye Mascara
- Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick – Rose Matter
- Wet n Wild PhotoFocus Setting Spray